These days, it’s difficult to keep one’s toxin load low. After all, we are confronted on a daily basis with contaminants in our food, water, and air. This is a short list of potential action steps that you can take to help reduce your toxin load through food, cooking, and eating.
1) PLANT-BASED FOODS: Eat at least 7 servings of colorful fruits and vegetables daily. Plant foods are rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory nutrients, which can protect against chemical stressors.
2) MINERALS: Eat mineral-rich (calcium, magnesium, iron, selenium) foods or with the help of a health practitioner, take a quality mineral supplement. Essential minerals and heavy metals compete with one another. Researchers have suggested that when essential minerals are at adequate levels in the body, there is less uptake of toxic metals.
3) BERRIES: Eat plants containing polyphenolic compounds (raspberry, blueberry, strawberry, grape, etc.) for their ability to protect genetic material from ionizing radiation
4) BROCCOLI: Add powdered mustard seeds to cooked broccoli to increase formation of one of the major detox compounds from cruciferous vegetables, sulforaphane
5) CILANTRO: Cook cilantro in soup rather than eating it raw to optimize its ability to bind toxins
6) SPICES: Use spices, especially turmeric and rosemary, when cooking to offset the formation of unhealthy compounds (e.g., heterocyclic amines) that form with heat
7) HONEY: Choose organic honey as it has been shown to help reduce DNA damage from pesticides
8) GREENS: Eat greens rich in chlorophyll to bind toxins
9) STORAGE: Maximize detox compounds in kale and cabbage by keeping them out of the fridge and in the cycling of day and night rhythm
10) COOKING: Use slow, low, and moist methods of cooking instead of dry heat methods to decrease the formation of inflammatory compounds
11) CONTAINERS: Avoid cans and plastic and replace with glass containers whenever possible
12) VITAMIN C: Talk with your health practitioner whether you might need a vitamin C supplement. Vitamin C may help reduce persistent organic pollutant levelsand buffer the body from oxidative stress caused by toxins, not to mention bolster glutathione
As always, when in doubt, or if you have a health condition, consult with your health practitioner on what is best for you.
Complete Mineral Complex
Complete Mineral Complex is ideal for use when mineral replenishment is desired. This product is iron-free and utilizes the finest chelated minerals for optimal absorption.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Servings Per Container: 30
As a dietary supplement, take three capsules per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size: Three Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Calcium ... 200mg
(as DimaCal® Di-Calcium Malate)
Iodine ... 150mcg
(as Potassium Iodide)
Magnesium ... 200mg
(as Di-Magnesium Malate)
Zinc ... 20mg
(as Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate)
Selenium ... 150mcg
(as Selenium Glycinate Complex)
Copper ... 2mg
(TRAACS® Copper Bisglycinate Chelate)
Manganese ... 2mg
(TRAACS® Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate)
Chromium ... 200mcg
(TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate)
Molybdenum ... 150mcg
(TRAACS® Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate)
Potassium ... 150mg
(as Potassium Glycinate Complex)
Boron ... 2mg
(as Bororganic Glycine)
Vanadium ... 100mcg
(TRAACS® Vanadium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate)
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, microcrystalline cellulose.
This product does not contain gluten.
DimaCal®, TRAACS® and the Albion Medallion design are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc. Malate covered by U.S. Patent 6, 706, 904.
Color, size, or shape may appear different between lots.
Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children.
Everyone knows we all need dark, leafy greens to stay healthy, but most don’t have the time, budget or the taste buds to get the full spectrum every day. Did you know we need 3 times as many vegetables today to make up for the nutrients lacking in our soil? No matter if you are good at getting whole foods into your diet or not, we all need extra nutrients to help keep our bodies healthy.
Nanogreens is the perfect solution. In just one serving of our vegetable powder supplement, you get the antioxidant power of 10 servings from 55 different ingredients. nanogreens is truly a powerhouse of nutrition and wellness, made easy. Make a delicious strawberry flavored shake with this leafy greens supplement to make sure your body is getting what it needs to function properly.
The cool thing is, we take it a few steps further than other greens supplements and we make sure your body actually absorbs it, for better results you can actually see and feel a difference with.
Simply take one scoop of Nanogreens strawberry flavored supplement powder, add water, shake it up and go! Use can also use unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk to add extra creamy deliciousness or, mix this green powder supplement with other nanoproducts to create an even more enjoyable experience with optimal health benefits. All of our products are made to mix and match into each other and taste great.
Just like all of our products, we add additional name brand ingredients to make them the most powerful on the market with the most health benefits. It’s our promise to you and our mission is to give you the best product on earth with or we go back to the drawing board. We guarantee no other greens superfood powder can compare.
Here’s what’s inside:
We also add:
Servings Per Container: 30
Mix one scoop of Nanogreens with 6-8 ounces cold water, juice or milk. Shake or blend and enjoy!
Children under 12 take ½ serving.
Serving Size: 12g (1scoop)
Amount Per Serving:
Calories ... 50
(Calories from fat 12)
Total Fat ... 1.5g
Total Carbohydrate ... 8g
Dietary Fiber ... 2g
Sugars ... 3g
Protein ... 2g
Vitamin A ... 2500IU
(as Beta Carotene)
Vitamin C ... 30mg
Sodium ... 24mg
Potassium ... 152mg
Greens Blend ... 2400mg
Organic Barley Grass Juice, Spirulina, Chlorella
Phyto-Nutrient Blend ... 360mg
Green Tea Extract, Silybin (from Milk Thistle), Grape Seed Extract, Blueberry, Cranberry, Raspberry, Tart Cherry, Pine Bark Extract, Organic Broccoli, Tomato, Organic Carrot, Organic Spinach, Organic Kale, Bilberry, Elderberry, Pomegranate, Blackberry
Quercetin/Rutin 50/50 ... 160mg
Organic Rice Bran Soluble ... 2715mg
Raspberry Extract ... 50mg
(20% Ellagic Acid)
Organic Aloe Vera Powder Extract ... 30mg
(100:1 freeze dried)
Fruit & Vegetable Blend ... 930mg
(freeze-dried, low temperature dried)
Organic Apple, Organic Carrot, Organic Mango, Organic Lemon, Organic Sweet Potato, Organic Peach, Organic Parsley, Organic Kale, Organic Broccoli, Organic Spinach, Organic Leek, Organic Cabbage, Organic Beet, Organic Cranberry (Quinic Acid 6%)
Acerola Cherry Powder ... 175mg
(17.5% Ascorbic Acid)
Green Tea, White Tea ... 100mg
(decaffeinated, 50% Polyphenol)
Polygonum Cuspidatum ... 70mg
Oat Beta Glucan ... 2500mg
Cinnamon Blend ... 50mg
Cinnamon Extract 8%, Organic Cinnamon Bark Powder
Milk Thistle ... 50mg
Marigold Extract ... 50mg
(5% Lutein with Zeaxanthin)
Dunaliella Salina ... 100mg
Enzymes ... 40mg
Alpha Amylase, Bromelain, Cellulase, Galactosidase, Glucoamylase, Hemicellulase, Lipase, Papain, Protease
Lecithin ... 1250mg
Lycopene Extract-10% ... 25mg
Organic Lemon Peel Powder ... 25mg
Organic Quinoa Sprout ... 90mg
Artichoke Extract ... 20mg
Organic Atlantic Kelp Powder ... 20mg
(Laminara Digitata, 0.4% Iodine)
Stevia Leaf Crystals ... 200mg
Other Ingredients: Natural Flavors (plant based), Citric Acid, Soy Phospholipids
Refrigerate after opening.
Whole Body Collagen
Whole Body Collagen contains a unique blend of three patented collagen peptides supported by clinical research showing their efficacy for supporting collagen production, bone strength, joint health and integrity, skin elasticity and more. Collagen is a special type of protein that accounts for as much as 30% of the body’s total protein. In particular, it’s a primary structural component of connective tissue. The amino acid composition of dietary collagens are very similar to those in human collagens, making dietary collagen peptides ideal for supporting normal body collagen turnover and renewal. Many individuals—the elderly in particular—do not consume adequate protein. Even among those with a higher protein intake, the richest sources of collagen—animal skins, bone broth, and tendons — are not typically part of the modern Western diet. Whole Body Collagen can be incorporated into shakes, smoothies, and other foods and beverages, making it a convenient way to ensure adequate intake of collagen’s unique amino acids.
Servings Per Container: 30
As a dietary supplement, mix 13 grams (approx. one scoop) in eight ounces of water per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 13 Grams (approx. one scoop)
Amount Per Serving
Calories ... 45
Protein ... 11g
Sodium ... 85mg
Collagen Peptides ... 12.5g
(from Fortigel®, Verisol®, and Fortibone®)
Does not contain gluten
Fortigel®, Verisol®, and Fortibone® are registered trademarks of GELITA AG'.
Notice: This is a natural variation that may exhibit color, taste, and density variations from lot to lot. It contains naturally occurring nutrients; therefore amounts may vary within the collagen peptide prole.